1989 Pretender Starscream
1989 Decepticon Mega Pretender
An English version of Pokémon Green does not exist so that game is a bootleg, bought by the artist for the purpose of completing this work of art.
This is a 14 page story I’ve been working on for the past couple months (which is why there’s been a slow down in updates). I hope you like it, I worked pretty hard on it!
HOLY SHIT SARA, 10K NOTES WHAT
This is a super sweet and short comic by one of my friends that I made in college. ( ` v `)/ Y’all should check that, and her webcomic Boozle out.
Look at these losers and their scissor swords.
Whatever, it’s not like I’m jealous or anything.
Sorry it’s not the best gif! I may make one of Woolie and Matt with the sword and axe *u*
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
Couch gag for The Simpsons by Sylvain Chomet.
this is so so good
Hey guys, here’s a little pdf collecting odds and ends from the past few years. The vast majority of the stuff is from this blog, with some things I haven’t shown and plenty of Prophet pencils and inks.
Coming out of this slump, I thought this might be a good way to seal off and tuck away the old stuff and move onto new things. It’s basically just an abridged version of this blog that you can take offline if you want. The drawings are in roughly chronological order, from old to new.